The “Mother” is the dark, cloudy substance in the apple cider vinegar ACV formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues – it appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the Mother in Ostlers products shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed. Bottles of vinegar with the “Mother” contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to over-processing, filtration and overheating.
- What is the difference between our Cloudy Apple Cider Vinegar “ACV” and our Vintage Apple Cider Vinegar?
- The Ostlers ACV Spring Competition – You’ve Requested!
- What is the acidity level of Ostlers Cloudy Cider Vinegar “ACV”?
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar “ACV” safe to take during pregnancy?
- What is the nature of the “Mother” in Apple Cider Vinegar ACV?