ACV whether opened or unopened has a required ‘official’ shelf life of three to five years after the bottling date. However, experience has shown that the apple cider vinegar is safe, usable and effective for an indefinite period if kept out of direct sunlight and in a cool location.
- What is the difference between our Cloudy Apple Cider Vinegar “ACV” and our Vintage Apple Cider Vinegar?
- The Ostlers ACV Spring Competition – You’ve Requested!
- What is the acidity level of Ostlers Cloudy Cider Vinegar “ACV”?
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar “ACV” safe to take during pregnancy?
- What is the nature of the “Mother” in Apple Cider Vinegar ACV?